Did not want his picture taken :)
You should see their house. It is amazing! It looks like it was professionally decorated. I told Marty his wife could decorate my house anytime. She has a true gift. These are just a couple of pictures I took of the kids room. Once you see it, you'll understand what I'm talking about. Let's just say, my kids didn't want to leave. It took forever to convince them it was time to go. They had so much fun.Sunday, March 1, 2009
The Twins Blessing. No Not Mine!
This was taken at my cousin Marty's house last month. It was the day he & his wife had their beautiful twin baby girls blessed. What a wonderful experience! I'm so glad we were able to go. Marty is such a spiritual giant & such an all around awesome guy. I am so glad he found such a wonderful girl to marry. They are such a cute couple! They have 4 adorable children: 3 girls now, & 1 boy (who looks just like Marty).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment